Making Gains: Weight training and weight gaining

Hi, my loves,

It's been a minute, eh? I've been thinking lately about weight. Both training with it (I am), and gaining it (I have). Some definite things to unpack here! Here's the gist:

First, Weight Training! I've been lifting weights with Aralia for the last 9 months or so, and feel like I'm starting to see some real progress. I feel, not only stronger in specific muscles, but have a general feeling of greater strength. I feel more impervious to injury and harder to push around on the mats. Yay! We've been lifting 2-3 times a week, and I also just started going swimming afterwards.

In addition to lifting weights, my body weight has also gone up! I know this sometimes happens with weightlifting, but it's still a surprise to me. I was about 210lbs when I moved to NYC a few years back, and 235lb a bit later when I started wrestling, and now am at 250! My muscles have definitely grown, but I think my belly and thighs have grown as well (I have a definite sweet tooth!). I don't feel too strongly about this, one way or another, but I know some of ya'll are fans of the gain :D. I think I'd prefer if my butt got bigger and my belly got a little smaller--seems more ergonomic somehow. But there's something to be said for bellies too. So squishy and friendly. What are your thoughts on bellies?

I've dug deep into the Ursa Archives to bring you a slideshow of my weight gain. Hilariously, I think you can also see my body confidence grow as my weight also goes up. Really goes to show you that feeling good about your body is a state of mind and doesn't have to do with any particular weight or BMI bullshit.

I'd love if you'd leave me a comment about what you like about different bodies, ample bodies, or about your journey to feeling good about your body, or where you are on that journey. I'll also throw up more archival pics on my only fans (https://onlyfans.com/ursafierce)

Okay, without further ado, I present to you a history of weight gain in NYC: The Ursa Fierce story ;)

Here's a picture of me shorty after moving to NYC, at around 210lb. I'm on my way to tea!



And a bit later, around 220lb (the corset is very slimming and you can see my taste for kink beginning to poke through!)



And at the beginning of my wrestling career, at about 235lb (lots of attitude, very little skill. Love you, baby Ursa!)




And 2 current pic at 250lb. One showing the bigger middle and thighs, one demonstrating muscle gain:


Comments

  1. It's never easy to get in better shape. I can relate to that struggle. This was a positive thing to read today, as this is something I constantly work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the weight gain. You have a body that is built proportionate so it distributes well. Curvy women like you are the new standard of beauty. You look fantastic with the new weight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts