Beginnings--the advent of Ursa Fierce!

Hey world! It's me! Ursa Fierce! I'm a BBW wrestler from NYC and I've been known to associate with the rabble rousers over at Doom Maidens (Veve Lane, Diablo, etc.) 


Welcome to my blog where I'll be giving you a ringside seat to my evolving journey from a wrestling enthusiast to a full on wrestler! One of the first questions everyone asks me is, "how did you first get involved in wrestling?" Well! Let me tell you!

I first got interested in wrestling when I was dating a former scholastic wrestler. We enjoyed struggle play and while I thoroughly enjoyed getting overpowered, I also got tired of not even having a chance of getting out of his pins. I wanted a more fair game! Even so, it took me awhile to build up the confidence to start wrestling, myself.


You know how after a breakup, sometimes you get this burst of energy to do all the things you always intended to do but never got around to? Well, when I got tired of dealing with wrestle-bae's foolishness, I cut him loose and it was time to focus on me!


via GIPHY

I went to my first beginner's wrestling workshop a few weeks later and was both overwhelmed and intrigued! I wasn't used to the physical closeness and body-against-body action that wrestling requires. I certainly wasn't used to the experience of being put in a chokehold! And the level of aggression required to put a choke on a person? Well, it was totally foreign to me! Not to mention being scared of breaking people with my large body. (I'm happy to report that this is no longer a concern at all and that I have not broken anyone, despite my best trampling and pouncing and belly bouncing efforts! Well...no permanent damage anyway...)


Over the next couple years I went to a few wrestling parties and a few other small classes. Then about a year ago, last Spring, I decided to jump into the deep end. I started my professional wrestling career with a competitive match against fellow BBW, Sweetie Dreams with Doom Maidens. Wow. I was not prepared! I did not even realize how unprepared I was! Let me tell you something. There is *nothing* like a thorough thrashing to motivate you to get better!

After dealing with an injury in the summer, I got to work in the fall of 2017. I started training once a week, building up muscles and learning the basic vocabulary of wrestling. That fall I took on other untrained competitors, including Aqua X and Kari. When time allowed I stepped up my training to 2x a week, which helped a lot with muscle-memory.

2018 has really been about learning the basic submission wrestling moves and building up my muscles to execute them effectively! And, of course, having some fun dominating smaller and weaker opponents along the way! I've come a long way since I first rolled but have a long way to go. I hope you'll keep checking in as I update you on my journey!


❤️ Ursa

Comments

  1. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Programmed ATM Cards
    Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
    Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
    The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    Email: atmservices44@aol.com
    Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 5 mouth I have being into HERPES since 5 mouth, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Ehimare , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR. Ehimare , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just add him now on Hangouts Drehimare3@gmail.com , thank you DR.Ehimare i will never stop  shearing you testimony DR. Ehimare him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him Drehimare3@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts