Spring Awakening

It's Spring and it feels like things are really heating up wrestle-wise as well as weather-wise! I'm officially off the IR list and have come back from my enforced time-off with a vengeance! Here's what's been going on:

Podcast
As mentioned before, I did a lovely little podcast with Veve Land and Hanz Vanderkill. The transcript can be found over at the Doom Maidens Blog! (But for the full experience, check out the video!) 



Pro-style
In other news I did my first pro-style video! I shot with AquaX, who, in a cute twist was my first competitive match after I started training. We actually had been discussing that competitive match in the podcast and then, BAM! 

I wasn't actually scheduled to do the pro-style video, but after wrestling practice, Veve was like, "Oh! Ursa still hasn't shot a pro-style video! We should have her do one with Aqua X! Ursa, can you stay? Do you have something to wear?" Well! I try to always be prepared, and luckily was in some great red sporty panties and a perfectly serviceable black sports bra that I'd been practicing in. So I stripped down from my workout clothes and jumped on the mat!




After a quick refresher course in pro-style holds, we were off on 3 x 5 min rounds of pro-style fun. I really enjoyed playing up the drama and making Aqua X bend in all the ways a dancer like her can! I also had a fan on me that I was using between rounds and it mayyyy have worked its way into the video. Check out the finished product here and let me know what you think! Should Prostyle Ursa be a thing??

Other Video Experiments

Besides the pro-style video for Doom Maidens, I made one video with Aralia, and two with Joe, all to go in our group store, "Collective Mischief." This has been a fun project, where some of us who shoot with Doom Maidens have been producing our own content and then uploading it to a shared store. It's been a fun place where we can experiment with stuff we want to do, and donate our skills to each others' projects.



Aralia and I knew we'd be in the same place at the same time and wanted to take advantage of that to make a clip together. We did some brainstorming and decided to do a cosplay-esque clip of the Queen of Hearts dominating Alice (from Alice in wonderland). Such a fun concept! We got super cute and made a great clip. We need to tweak a few things and will have the final version ready soon!
You'd think that would be enough new stuff for the weekend, but No! I decided to shoot with a new person, Joe! As you know if you've been following me, I've been having a good time making various bearhug videos. So far I've taken on Sweetie Dreams, Lana Luxor, Cat Wiley, Amazon Annie, and just the other day, Joe!

It was a squeezy, sweaty time, and fun was had by all! It was Joe's first bearhug challenge, and I don't think he'll be able to forget who first showed him the ropes! You can check out the clip here.

We also made a super steamy facesitting clip. Diablo made a super cut of the saucy video. (Thanks Diablo!) Joe and I have great chemistry and I was looking hawt, y'all! Contact me to buy the vid! ursawrestler@gmail.com

Tour
Also! I'm going on tour with Lana Luxor! Just a short one to Boston, but it should be fun! I'm disproportionally proud of the promo image I made. Inspired by Paul Revere of course. 'Cause how else do you tell Boston you're coming to town? Anyway, come see me!
It's silly. I like it.

I think that's all I've got! Leave me some comments and tell me about a first you had in the wrestling realm. Or just tell me how pretty I am. That always works too.

Comments

Popular Posts